Vanuatu Immigration & Passport Services Department
The Vanuatu Immigration and Passport services Department provides essential services to protect the nation of Vanuatu by controlling the movement of people at the international points of entry through management of passport, visa and travel identity documentation.
"We are committed by 2030 to be recognized as the Governments leading agency to control and regulate the movement of persons to, from and within our country in contributing to national security and development."
The Vanuatu immigration and passport services has the following objectives to meet its mandate:
- Protect & upgrade the integrity of passport and Travelling documentation;
- Improve revenue collection;
- Advise sector stakeholders on issues relating to Passport and travelling documentation;
- Decentralize Passport and Travelling Document services;
- Improve service delivery and organizational capacity through policy, legislation, planning, reporting, budget, restructuring, rapid response capacity, ICT, infrastructure and training.