Please read this information carefully before completing your application.
• Who should use this form? Use this form if you are outside Vanuatu, are not an exempt person, and are applying for a visa to visit Vanuatu for a period of up to 30 days for purposes such as tourism, to visit friends or family, or to attend a meeting or conference.
• One form should be completed by each applicant.
• The exact visa application charge must accompany the application in Vatu or via international money transfer.
• Visitors to Vanuatu must be willing to abide by the following Visitor visa conditions:
the visa holder must comply with all laws of Vanuatu;
the visa holder must not behave in a manner that is prejudicial to peace, good order, good government or public morality in Vanuatu;
the visa holder must not commence or continue in any paid employment or commercial business activities in Vanuatu; and
the visa holder must inform Vanuatu Immigration of any significant changes in his or her personal or financial circumstances.
• Please be aware that incomplete or partially complete applications will not be accepted. Information in a language other than English, French or Bislama needs to be translated by a certified translator into one of these languages.
• If you have any questions regarding this application, visa requirements and/or visa conditions please contact Vanuatu Immigration on Telephone: +678 22354